In this context, clean technologies (Clean Technologies) begin to gain importance as a way to generate additional energy without polluting the environment and taking advantage of renewable natural resources such as water, wind and solar energy.
Clean technologies are based on the premises of searching, generating and reducing.
In detail they seek to generate energy with renewable sources so as not to deplete fossil sources.
These technologies generate an energy network combining different sources to meet the energy demand. In the same way they reduce carbon emissions which helps to avoid the greenhouse effect.
Clean technologies increase efficiency in the use of renewable natural resources by generating energy that has a much lower impact on the environment. But the incorporation of these methods will make sense to the extent that we all learn to consume that energy efficiently.
Among the main benefits of ambinetal technologies are:
1. Help to renew and protect the land.
2. Reduce the incidence to contaminate.
3. Eliminate all forms of toxic gases that damage the atmosphere.
4. Teach to recycle and reuse products.
5. Reduce mountains of garbage in landfills.
6. Facilitate the life of the human being and the environment.
7. Help generate progress without harming the planet
8. Provide the necessary means to meet the basic needs of humanity.
9. It allows thousands of living beings to quietly inhabit the earth and live on it.
10. It helps to reverse the damage caused by the misuse of natural resources.
11. Avoid the destruction of forests by making recyclable paper.
12. Create products that are 100% environmentally friendly.
Also of equal importance is the improvement in clean methods, the reduction of the generation of waste in which changes in machinery, processes, production and technology are involved all this for a better management of waste and raw materials.
Environmental technology also helps to design pro-ecological products taking into account the recycling criteria and their life cycle, in this way they can form a modified infrastructure towards minimum energy consumption using efficient systems for the integration of technical sciences that involve new disciplines that improve technologies from an environmental point of view.